1. HappyPuppy.sklep.pl online store conducts retail sales via the Internet, based on these Regulations [hereinafter "Regulations"].
2. The owner of the store is: Chico Agnieszka Jabłońska, Stolema 39/14, NIP: 9570728944, tel. +48 572686682 , e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition to conclude a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices in the Store are gross prices (including VAT). 6. The goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed in the following way:
the form available on the Store's website,
by email to the address available on the Store's website,
by phone to numbers intended to place orders, available on the Store's website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition of the contract is the provision by the customer of data allowing verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by email or by phone. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or request prepayment in case the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truth and reliability of the given data or method of payment.
3. For the parties, the information contained on the Store's website on the purchased goods at the time of order is binding, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the kit, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer places an offer to buy a specific product. The conclusion of the sales contract comes as soon as the Customer confirms the Order by clicking on the confirmation link in the email sent to the Customer by the Store.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. 2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract. 3. The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days from submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the parcel, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. Within 7 days from checking the goods, the Store returns the amount paid to the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refunded amount is to be transferred. In case of payment by a payment card, the refund will be made on the card. 6. In the case of card payments, the refund is made on the card 7. The costs of return shipping are bo
rne by the buyer
7. The right to withdraw is not due to the Customer in the cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph. 1 above.
RIGHT TO REPLACE THE PRODUCT
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and exchange the goods
2. The right to exchange is effective if the Customer does so within 14 days of receipt of the goods,
3. The customer sends the product back to the Store within 14 days with the attached and filled out return / exchange form.
4. If the product to be replaced is in the warehouse, the replacement will be max. up to 14 days from the payment of the amount of 8 or 15 PLN for re-dispatch to the customer if the customer wishes to be sent by Poczta Polska or by courier DPD. If there is no item in the warehouse, the product amount will be returned to the account indicated by the Buyer in the form
5. In the case of card payments, the refund is made on the card
6. Re-dispatching costs for the buyer
7. Return of the product to Chico Agnieszka Jabłońska Cisowa 6 83-010 Rotmanka
8. The right to withdraw is not due to the Client in the cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph. 1 above.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
1. By placing an order, the customer consents to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of the contract.
2. The Customer may also express separate consent to receive from the Store advertising and promotional materials, including a commercial bulletin.
3. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, demand to stop processing them and object to their processing, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
ENTRY INTO ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed.
3. Changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store's website.
4. Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer via e-mail address indicated in the order.
5. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph 3.
6. The store acknowledges that the client has accepted changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period specified in paragraph 5.